This workshop is for multicultural small business owners, organizations and associations who do business with them.
During the Workshop and Listening Session we will cover the following information:
- Small Business Essentials: Hear from IRS on estimated taxes, self-employment tax, withholding tools for employers and more.
- Interacting with IRS: Hear about examination and collection processes.
- Being an Employer 101: Get an overview of employment taxes (employee vs. independent contractor rules and the Trust Fund Recovery Penalty.
- Appeals: Hear about appeals fast track settlement program, collection due process and much more.
- Taxpayer First Act: Give your input on how the IRS can improve service to small business owners.
- Listening session: We want to hear from you.