The East Valley continues to grow and prosper with ongoing gains in business retention, attraction, and expansion. Even as our community leaders remain focused on business recovery, they demonstrate intentional and thoughtful efforts toward economic growth for the future of our region.
Join the Chandler, Gilbert, and Queen Creek Chambers of Commerce as we host a regional and local updates focused on major projects and key areas of focus. Presenters include:
- Chris Camacho, Greater Phoenix Economic Council
- Kenneth Manuel, Gila River Resort & Casinos
- Micah Miranda, Chandler Office of Economic Development
- Dan Henderson, Gilbert Office of Economic Development
- Doreen Cott, Queen Creek Office of Economic Development
Thursday Jan 27, 2022
11:00 AM – 1:00 PM MST
11:00 AM – Registration and Boxed Lunch
11:30 AM – Program Begins
1:00 PM – Program Concludes
$25 per person, includes a boxed lunch from
Chandler-Gilbert Community College
2626 E Pecos Rd.
Chandler, AZ 85225