Harrison Law, PLLC is a boutique business law firm based in the Phoenix Metropolitan area. We are currently seeking a full-time Office Staff/Legal Assistant to assist in the firm’s practice. Work would be during regular business hours, from 8 am to 5 pm.
Primary duties include answering the telephone, first contact with current and prospective clients, legal assistant work, data entry, and help other firm members in various tasks. Past experience in a law firm setting is preferred, but not mandatory. An optimal candidate would be self-motivated, organized, detail-oriented, experienced with Microsoft Office products, and exhibit good communication skills with prospective clients, clients, and firm personnel.
This position would be ideal for an individual who does not desire the long hours, pressure, and commute that often involves a larger or downtown Phoenix law firm. However, this is a position that will require the individual to be present at the firm’s main office during their work time.
- Contact with client and prospective clients
- Filing of documents with the appropriate courts, regulatory agencies, and county recorder’s offices
- Create and maintain client files
- Facilitate the meeting of attorneys’ deadlines by keeping organized schedules and providing timely reminders
- Coordinate with other legal staff
- Coordinate the execution of documents for clients
- Experience as a legal secretary or assistant preferred
Power Ranch Professional Village
4365 East Pecos Road, Suite 139
Gilbert, AZ 85295