IRS cordially invites you and your small business owner/self-employed members and clients to join us for our annual 2022 Hearing All Voices Small Business event on Tuesday, March 29, 2022 at 1pm PST.
* Hear directly from IRS Executives on topics to help small businesses succeed
* Join the conversation on how the IRS can better serve small businesses
* Tell us about issues and concerns regarding preparing and paying taxes
Presentations from IRS will include:
* How to avoid common tax problems and tax scams
* The examination process and payment options
* Employment taxes-employee vs. independent contractor
* How IRS is improving its services to small business owners
Following the presentations, a Listening Session will be held for participants to voice their questions and concerns.